Friday, February 7, 2014

The Sweet Stuff

As Valentine's Day approaches, I get more and more excited. With each day that passes, I fantasize more and more about spending an evening with my husband ( and possibly my children too, depending on the babysitter scene.) Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. It also happens to be the day before my birthday. So every year, I get 48 hours of delightful celebration.

This year, I promised myself that I would buy a dozen red roses to enjoy before Valentine's Day. That means that $11.00 Fun Dollars went to the Safeway florist.


Speaking of Sweet Stuff, it's Girl Scout season in Sedona. That means that those yummy boxes of overpriced sugar are coming our way. I bought some from a friend whose daughter is in her second year of Brownies. I stopped by Walgreen's this afternoon to pick up a box of Thin Mints, Samoas, and the peanut butter patties. I am going to have to work extra hard to keep these away from the 5-year-old. I did share two peanut butter ones after I picked him up from school, so he knows they're about. 

 

Girl Scout Cookies- $12.00
A Dozen Red Roses- $11.00

Balance this pay cycle- $59.00

Happy Spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment