Thursday, July 3, 2014

Snacks and Such

So, one of my struggles with Fun Dollars from the beginning has been spending on fast food. Another weak spot for me is treats; sugar, chocolate, ice cream, etc. I have recently discovered that I have combined both of these weak spots into one purchase: Luna Bars.

Luna Bars have become my on-the-go snack, my dessert, and my chocolate fix, all in one purchase. When I might have spent upwards of $20.00 before on all these things separately with my Fun Dollars, I have now been spending $10.00 or less on Luna Bars. (Mostly because they have been on sale for like a month at Natural Grocers. It's right around the corner, and I can pick and choose which flavors to try.)

I have sampled each of these brands of coconut water. They each have a unique flavor.
I often buy a can of coconut water when I buy Luna bars. So, that adds another $2.00 to my snack tab. But still, it's better than downing an ice cream cone every other day. The coconut water keeps the urge to go to DQ at bay. Sometimes I spring for a mini coconut water for Carrick too.

I don't know how long the sale will last, but while it does, these little blue wrappers are going to be a mainstay in my Fun Dollars account.

8 Luna Bars and 2 coconut waters at Natural Grocers- $11.00

Balance this pay cycle- $42.00

Happy Spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment