Friday, February 27, 2015

On hiatus

Well, folks, I have reached a decision. After a year of documenting my Fun Dollars expenditures, I have found that I need to take a break. I have some other creative endeavors that I want to focus on. The few minutes every other day that I spend on Fun Dollars seems like small beans to the work that I truly wish to put out into the world. So unless I can hire either a full-time nanny or a full-time house keeper, I must start arranging my free time differently.

Thank you to everyone who has read and supported this blog with comments, entries, questions and feedback. I have learned much about the writing process and sticking with something long-term through the Fun Dollars blog. Hopefully some day in the near future you will hear of me somewhere other than on the Fun Dollars website, and you will be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Until we meet again, Happy Spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment