Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fun Dollars Summer Challenge!

Okay, I've been writing and documenting my Fun Dollars experience since January. Those of you who have been reading are familiar with how the Fun Dollars system works. Now that you have an idea of what I've spent my money on, what the rules are, and the challenges associated with Fun Dollars, I propose to you a challenge:

During the summer months of June, July and August, create your own Fun Dollars system. You can use the template that the Sheridans use, or you can tweak it to suit the needs of you/your family. Come up with a Fun Dollars system, then use it for the summer. At the end of the summer, the last week of August and the first week in September, submit to me (via email, which I will share closer to the time), your experience of using Fun Dollars for the summer. I will read all the submissions and pick a winner. The winner will get $50.00 of my own Fun Dollars to be awarded the second week of September.

Have fun, enjoy this financial experiment, and Happy Spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment