Saturday, January 18, 2014

End of Week 2

Yesterday I went on another hunt for a new coffee mug. It's still on my "I want" list, so I took my fun dollars to one of the few places to shop in town, Beall's Outlet. I get an extra 15% of on Fridays with my points card. I went back to the housewares section, and it looked like they had nothing new in since I hunted last week. Then, lo and behold, on the higher shelf, hidden in the shadows, I saw it...my new coffee mug.

As I told a friend of mine recently, I am a sucker for anything with the Eiffel Tower on it. This mug had a vintage-looking woman on it with the Eiffel Tower in the background. After my discount, I dropped a whopping $3.00 on it.

Next I headed to New Frontiers, our local "natural" market. We had friends coming over and I wanted to get a fresh catch at the meat counter. I brought home a thick cut of mahi mahi. I didn't buy the mahi with fun dollars. But I did buy dessert with m remaining fun dollars. $6.00 bought a tub of caramel machiato gellato.

coffee mug at Beall's $3.00
gellato at New Frontiers $6.00

Balance this pay cycle $1.00

Happy Spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment